Mr. Plona graduated from the University of Cincinnati College of Law, where he served as staff editor for the Human Rights Quarterly Journal and judicial extern for the Honorable Evelyn Lundberg Stratton, Justice of the Supreme Court of Ohio. Prior to joining Bronster Fujichaku Robbins, Mr. Plona practiced in the area of civil litigation in Honolulu.
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Hawai’i
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio